ShopNani is a fast-growing tech media startup with an influential media platform with a very diverse team that is building new and awesome technology products. If you are a tech/media-savvy, top-notch colleague, with guts and humor, and are always ready to go the extra mile, please see the available positions stated below.
Why join us?
- Be a part of an energetic, skilled, talented, painfully good-looking and pleasantly awkward team of geeks that are plotting to take over the world. Peacefully.
- Get your work seen globally.
- No pigeon-holing. If you’re a designer who likes to code, do both.
- Money? Trust me, you’ll prefer experience over money in ShopNani.
- An opportunity to work with a global team!
- On sprint-days, food and drinks is on us. We care for your tummy as well.
- Flexible work policy. Not feeling like working today? Let’s do it tomorrow then.
Opportunity Based On Merit:
Anyone can nurture at ShopNani and realize it to the best of their potential. A level playing field that can help you achieve big. You should be qualified enough to know yourself.
Qualification no bar:
We believe that a person’s skills and abilities cannot be defined only by a university certificate. And let us remind you, some legend said, ‘a piece of paper can’t decide your future’.
Gender no bar:
We believe everyone has the same, equal shot to make it big and make an impact.
Tenure no bar:
The work you do speaks way more than the position you hold. And you’ll learn the most while working with people from different verticals.
We are looking for a MEAN stack developer who has experience in frontend and backend development, a good understanding of RESTful web services, responsive web design, knowledge of Git for code versioning, experience in common third-party APIs and an understanding of HTTP, cookies, cache, etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Integrate various e-commerce APIs
- Improve the UI of the website
- Improvise customer sign-in page
- Building a strong search engine
We’re looking for a talented content creator to help create SEO driven content and be responsible for producing blog articles in order to increase organic presence.
This person will do keyword research, determine topics, craft articles, and manage a team of writers. This is an exciting position for someone who is able to manage multiple projects at once under tight timelines.